Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Melt In Your Mouth Goodness......

I guess I cannot talk about what I made for breakfast the other day without confessing to a relatively new food addiction.  Honestly I have never really paid much attention to this particular food, until I started watching demonstrations on QVC (another favorite semi-addiction) of.....................  .Authentic Gourmet Croissants.  I was very skeptical of ALL of the raves and praises from various hosts.  Could any pre-packaged frozen food item really be THAT good??   Well I am here to tell you tat the answer is a resounding YES- they were better than anyone could ever describe. Mere words cannot do them justice!  (and now they come in a mini size so you can eat two and not feel quite as guilty!!)

They arrive frozen, flat as a pancake, in a bag of about 26.  You take out as many as you want to cook and in 25-30 minutes you have the most delicious buttery, rich experience you can ever imagine.  The kitchen is even enveloped in that fresh baked buttery aroma! I know that sounds a bit over the top to describe croissants, but these are honestly THAT GOOD!!  See???


So why am I going on and on about croissants?  Because they are the main ingredient of this fabulous recipe I made for breakfast and it was SO easy since I had baked the croissants the day before!  It is a Blueberry Croissant Puff compliments of "The-Girl-Who-Ate-Everything" blog!

It only took 5 minutes to put the main ingredients in the pan,

Then it sits and soaks up that cream cheesy mixture for 20 minutes.


And after 20 minutes un the oven, you have flaky, buttery, melt in your mouth goodness!!!



Add a little powdered sugar on top makes it the perfect morning treat!





Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh YUMMMMMMMMMY!!!! That does look SO good!!!!

    ReplyDelete