Sunday, February 24, 2013

Where does the time go??

Not sure what has kept me from posting other than a lack of inspiration and time  I know you can relate to that.  I have been doing a lot of cooking and will share some photos in the coming week. But I have been really frustrated that the card making has taken a back seat to everything lately. That is about to change!!  (if I say it, will that make it so??!!??)  Fingers are crossed!

I have been working hard to reorganize (or want to reorganize)  my office/craft room, and that seems to be a never-ending, ongoing project. I am one of those people who is obsessive about organizing.  Let me give you an example.  I make lists for EVERYTHING.  Consider, if you will,  my "to do" list.  If I finish a task that is NOT on my list - I will write it down just so I can cross it off.  Oh the sheer joy of drawing a line through a chore!!  Please tell me I am not the only one who does that!  It's a sickness I know, but I admit it!!  And I really do love to organize. Every few months I will redo an area of my craft room and then the snowball starts.  Why is it that one simple cleaning project turns into TEN???   It's like putting together a jigsaw puzzle.  I get a few pieces in place and then nothing else works together so I have to undo and restart again. It's exhausting, but gratifying once I get to the end!  So my hour project usually becomes a day, but I am always happier with the end result, so that's a good thing!!

And this was my "redo the craft room" day..... errrrrrrr..... weekend!!  I believed then, and I still do (although now it's more of a faint glimmer of hope) that if I organized and redid a few things my creative  mojo would return.  At this point I am hoping it is still hiding under that last stack of papers I never got to!!

So here it is as clean as it will ever be.  There is a reason all of the drawers are closed!!  As you can see, my Silver Bullet Professional is the star of the room.  I love it!!

I have been playing with PicMonkey and I am really liking it - so much to learn. But at least it enabled me to share a lot of photos in a hopefully painless way for you.

LATE UPDATE:  Guess what???  I found a little mojo along the way - will be sharing a couple of cards soon and I hope that the more I do the more I will want to do!  And am still cooking so stay tuned for a variety of "Crafting Crumbs in the coming weeks."



Pin It Now!

About Me

My photo

I am a mother to three and Grammy to two beautiful granddaughters and one very handsome little grandson.  Was born and raised in southern California and am happy to call it home.  I fill my days with volunteer work, paper crafting, needlework of all kinds and cooking and baking.   I am blessed with wonderful family and friends who fill my heart on a daily basis.