Friday, August 5, 2016

Watercolor Cards

I have slowly been getting back into card making and wanted to put what I have to good use.  I have always loved floral images and the digi stamps from Power Poppy are beautiful. I love that digi stamps are so versatile and you can make them any size you want/need for any project.

I needed summer birthday cards and flowers always seem appropriate no matter what the occasion.  These make me smile as they are so realistic.  I have a healthy appreciation for anyone who can draw this beautifully - I was not blessed with artistic talent but I certainly recognize it in others!  I am so grateful that they are willing to share their gifts.

The images were cut out using the SCAL software and Silver Bullet Pro. The shapelies (nesting shapes) are from Penny Duncan Creations.


Watercolored with Spectrum Noir Aqua markers - still learning.
Geraniums from Power Poppy



Finished card with a little texture and bling added.


Another watercolor attempt with Power Poppy Gerbera Daisies.
Lots of dimension and bling in the centers and ribbon to accent.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment