Thursday, April 9, 2015

Bouquet of Birthday Wishes...



Well there is clearly a theme going on with my birthday cards lately....... and that is... that they are arriving LATE....   I am really TRYING to be on time, and this one actually went out in the mail two days in advance, but chances are it will not make it there in time.

So the next best thing is to post it here with tons of birthday wishes and hope that makes up for the tardiness.......a little!

I am still working hard on the watercoloring.  I tried cold press with this card and it blended well, but it certainly does have more texture. I am still LOVING the Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers.

I entered this card in the Pop of Pastel Challenge by Power Poppy - my FIRST challenge!



A close-up of the peonies digi image from Power Poppy

I hope this card brings a smile to the face of this special friend, when it is finally in her hands.

In the meantime, Happy Birthday dear Nance!












Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment