Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Money Cards....

Tis the season to think of those who have made life a little easier the past year and deserve a thank you.  Every Christmas I try to do something special for those who are constants in my life and go above and beyond the tasks of their job  - the gardener, the UPS man and others.

This year I used the money card template from Mamaw's Legacy (it's a very simple cut file) and I embellished it with the snow angel flourish design from Totally Jamie.  This was a pretty intricate design and it cut out perfectly.  The flourish decoration is cut from Paper Temptress mica card stock.

I used my Brother labeler with the gold on silver TZ tape to add the individual names to the money cards.


The basic file cutout before folding


Snow angel flourish from Totally Jamie


Inside of the money card - text cut from Paper Temptress mica


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment