Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day




First of all, I want to wish the happiest Mother's Day to my daughter, daughter in law and so many dear friends.  Even though we all know that EVERY day should be Mother's Day :), I hope today was extra special for all of the amazing mothers I have been blessed to know along the way, especially my own mother and grandmothers.  

Continuing my preoccupation with foiling (sorry -I just cannot get enough of it!), the card above was a traced stencil, scanned and printed and foiled with watercolor Decofoil. I love all of the beautiful shades in the watercolor foil.  The foiled image was cut on the Silver Bullet Professional using the print and cut method in SCAL, as was the foiled greeting tag that was threaded on the ribbon.  The tag was printed on a 3M transparency and ran through the FoilMaster with ease.  Assorted sequins and beads were added (see pics below) to give it some added interest.  


You can see the print and cut layout - above and the result below...


A perfect cut thanks to the Silver Bullet and SCAL software.


And again, the transparency foiled and then cut.  I placed small pieces of
                         removable tape behind the registration marks to make them easy to see 
when doing the laser registration.




HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

lebug




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment