Saturday, November 5, 2016

October Anniversary - five years already!

It is unbelievable to me that five years have passed since Scott and Megan were married and now they have a beautiful son who will be TWO years old in a few months.  And this post is a couple of weeks late because, once again, life got in the way.  Why does that happen ?  I have the best of intentions, but I get derailed a lot lately. So going to try to get back on track with the rest of my October cards and some new ice cream recipes. It is warm again here in southern CA, so my freezer is once again full of ice cream (even pumpkin pie ice cream and it is delicious!)  Just  a little teaser for you. Wish I could pass out samples - you would love it. But other flavors first.....so stay tuned!

Back to the anniversary card.  This is from Paulo's FREE collection online (Lacy Heart) and I love the detail in many of his files.  This seemed quite perfect for a five year anniversary.


  
    This is the basic design. The love bird stamp from VERVE
was embossed with silver. Used the MISTI for positioning.
 I love all of the detail in the heart.



This is the final result. I love it!  I added itty bitty pearls to add to the larger heart cutouts.
Five white rosebuds were added to honor the five years!
It is simple, but elegant.

If you have not checked out his files (link above) in a while - you need to do that!!




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment