Saturday, October 13, 2018

Cards for Difficult Times



These two cards were meant to bring some love and care to the lives of two very special people.  One friend was facing a cancer diagnosis (caught early but still life changing in so many ways) and another had just lost her older daughter - totally unexpected. 


This "thinking of you" card was for my friend courageously fighting cancer.  She is doing well and we are all so grateful.  The beautiful flower is a digi image from Power Poppy called Dahlia.  I love how easy it was to foil it and it looks so beautiful with just a few extra touches.



The background is a Deco Foil clear transfer sheet foiled with glitter green foil 
and is held in place with simple rhinestones that hide the glue!  
I think it makes such a lovely card and so 
versatile for any number of occasions.


I love using the hummingbird and flower for special remembrance cards because it is so beautiful.  


I wish I could remember where I got this beautiful svg file, 
but I have used it many times.  It is one of my favorites 
because it is so detailed and elegant.  
It is cut out of Paper Temptress incandescent.   
I added sequins from 28 Lilac Lane and stamped a greeting
from Paper Smooches for the finishing touches.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment