Friday, February 1, 2013

Just saying hello!

I often wondered what I would write about if I had a blog. And what in the world could I possibly share that has not been shared by hundreds of others already?  Yet something deep inside nagged at me to move forward anyway.  So here I am!!

Over the past few months, I have become obsessed with all of the food blogs out there.  I am in awe of the talent and creativity, but also acutely aware that almost everyone writing is SO young.  I have children older than most of them!  That is a bit daunting to admit!  But it's true.


And even though I admire all that they are doing, it seems that there is a screaming need for the older - I mean - more experienced person to jump in and remind the blogging community that we are out here too!!  So........ here I go!


I can barely remember when I didn't love creating with my hands - as a young child it was baking and sewing, in college it was needlework, with a young family it was different forms of needlework. and in recent years it has been cards of all styles, needlework (never lost my love for that) and a renewed love for cooking and baking.  The latter becomes more challenging when you no longer have eager appetites awaiting the creations, but I have learned to do a lot of sharing in the neighborhood.


So I look forward to sharing my "Crafting Crumbs" with you.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment