Sunday, March 11, 2018

February Cards

Well here it is March, and I am finally posting some cards from February.  I think I am close to catching up, only because it is taking me so long to get cards made.  I have been trying to push myself to try some new things and it has been fun, but not always successful - hence the extra time to complete a card.

Here is a brief overview of my creative attempts in February...... sympathy cards for a friend who lost her grown daughter and another who lost her husband and birthday cards - one for my grandson and
another for a lifelong friend.



File origin is unknown - it's just titled "Deco Cross" - no clue where it came from, but I love it!
Was printed on standard card stock and foiled with silver glitter foil and the FoilMaster. - 
and then cut out.


You can see the beauty of the luster card stock from Paper Temptress.


This design is from SVG Cuts.  Papers are from PaperTemptress - Mica, vellum and gold luster.
I love the simplicity of it...


Found this image online. Star background is a FoilMate from
Gina K Designs. 


Couldn't resist making this image have some
galactic sparkle!


This beautiful flower is from Graciellie Designs. 
Card stock is Pop Tones from Paper Temptress. 
 I watercolored with Spectrum Noir aqua pens and SN Sparkle pens. 
The raised areas of the embossed background are highlighted with NUVO embossing mousse.

Thanks for reading.  Look forward to sharing some recipes next!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment