Thursday, August 21, 2014

Birthday cards...... times four!

I am normally not one to make the same card more than once - but I had some really fun papers that I wnated to try and a birthday word file  that inspired me to cut the same design and see what I could do, Honestly, there is nothing very unique about any of these cards, but I had fun choosing the colors and just playing!


The iridescent and textured papers that make up the colors of the butterfly are origami papers, 
HSN carried them for a while, and I have seen them elsewhere, but have to remember where!  
I wasn't sure if these would cut well because of the embossing on some  the papers, 
but they cut perfectly each time with the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter.






The solid color card bases are from the Mica (Stardream)  line from Paper Temptress and the designs are also the Mica line - but text weight.   the white card base is the Luster line.  The butterfly flourish is an old file form Mamaw's Legacy (I wish she was still making files as they are terrific) - so glad I grabbed then when I could.  And the birthday words are from Miss Kate's Cuttables and they cut with ease.






I still have more August cards to make and September, so stay tuned for more!  Hope you enjoyed these... Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment