Saturday, February 2, 2019

Carter's Fourth Birthday!



Happy Birthday to Carter!  I can hardly believe my grandson is already four years old.  Time certainly flies!

Carter loves all things Disney (and Paw Patrol and dinosaurs and trucks and...) so  it is relatively easy to come up with an idea for him. And there is no one who does Disney better than Ducky's Designs (thank you Ellen for this GREAT file!)  It cut beautifully and was fun to play with different ideas to make this card even more fun.  I hope he liked it. (we had to leave the party early so I missed the opening of the presents...)

It is hard to capture all of the detail in the card, but the background is foiled in a  blue and gold foil.  I added Glossy Accents to the frosting to make it shine and also added it to the eyes with extra glitter for fun!  This card makes me  happy.



I used Nuvo glitter drops on the candle flames to make them sparkle.


Spectrum Noir sparkle pen in black gave the Mickey head a great glimmer.
And check out his name.  That was done with the pen tool on the Silver Bullet Platinum.
I don't know why I don't use the pen tool more often - I love the results!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CARTER....



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment