Monday, December 17, 2018

Heart Cards for those Close to my Heart...

The time is flying by and I am still playing catch up. I am not even going to apologize - because that is getting old for me and for you!  I am just going to keep plugging along and sharing as best I can.

These cards were for my DEAR daughter in law  and son on their anniversary and for her birthday, about 5 days apart.   I love making cards for them because they are so appreciative of the love I put into their cards.  It's a win win for me :)

Megan's card was using a wildflower design from Crafty Vectors. Dominic has long been one of my favorite designers and I have used his floral framed designs in the past many times.  They are interspersed all over my blog! 




So for this card I cut out the design on a white card stock and then I sprinkled it with Nuvo Shimmer Powders and lightly spritzed with water to get the colors to explode. I just love the effect!



And for their anniversary card, I chose a beautiful image from Power Poppy - Follow Your Heart (I am clearly on a heart theme here!!).  I printed it on the mono laser and foiled the heart in red and silver.



I am going to try to keep these posts short so I can catch get more of these "older projects" up there to share and hopefully inspire you to be creative too!

And remember, it may be the holiday season, but it is so important to take time for yourself and do the things that make you happy and fill up your heart and soul.  xo




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment