Tuesday, October 10, 2017

A Special White Rose - to Honor the Loss of a Loved One...

Not too long ago, a dear friend of mine suffered the loss of her husband.  It had been a long well-fought battle against cancer, and unfortunately the cancer just would not give up.  We all know so many people who are fighting this dreaded disease right now and my prayers for strength go out to all of them.

So...how do you send a card to someone who has experienced such an extreme loss.  The words are difficult as are the images to choose.  So I thought about their love and how devoted they were to each other, and felt the white rose was the best image to express the beauty of their love that I know lives on into eternity.


A bit of a closeup of the Power Poppy Rose & Chamomille digi stamp.
I love the detail in the drawing and how delicate it appears...

This is the first part with the large rose sparkle embossed on
platinum vellum. I added a few gold pearls to compliment the gold card base.


 I created the center bud pop out so I could add it to the rose image
and get a dimensional effect.  I think it made it look even more ethereal.


God bless and be with my dear friends who may be physically separated, 
but  forever together in heart and soul.
I love you so.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment