Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thank You Card for Special Neighbors



I really do love the condo development where I have settled. Being across the street from the beach certainly has its perks and that is amazing. But in addition to being surrounded by the beauty of God's creations, I have also met some of the nicest people ever.  This development is a mix of owners who live her full time and people who come for varying lengths of time to get away, a month at a time. Many of the people who visit come year after year, so even tho they are only here for a month or so, friendships are formed.  It is really pretty wonderful.

One of my part time neighbors are also owners, but they rent their condo about half of the year and when its not rented they come and stay a few weeks at a time.  They are a great couple who hope to retire in about five years and live here full time.  He is the cook in the family and is always appearing at my door with a new creation to share.  He and his wife are so thoughtful. The last time they were here, they brought be a beautiful orchid plant.  So I made them a special thank you card that was decorated with a lovely orchid designed by Marcella at Power Poppy!

I am still working on my coloring skills with pencils, markers and watercolors, but am determined to color more and accept the imperfections in my work as I learn.  That's a big step for me! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment