Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!


Sometimes simplicity needs to take over when there are no ideas in your head!  Such was the case with this card.   First of all, I needed a masculine themed card - strike one for me.  It's no secret that I have a hard time with those.  Strike two came when I realized that tomorrow(now today!)  is THE day and there was NO way I was going to get it in the mail and delivered in 24 hours. So that destroyed whatever ambition I had to get it done - which became an overwhelming obstacle for most of the day.

So I gave myself a swift kick (mentally) and vowed to at least get it up on the blog so the wishes would be there and the promise of the delivery in a reasonable time (my definition of reasonable is totally different than the post office) would have to do..........

So..... for my oldest son on his VERY FIRST FATHER'S DAY.....................


A simple print and cut with patterned "Happy" letters - found the idea on Pinterest                           (a treasure chest of ideas no matter what the topic!)


Did a little scoring to give the card some dimension and added cut off brads for interest.



Preppy Carter J!


Carter and Dad - what a pair!



Sending love and hugs and wishes for a great day with that beautifully handsome  4 1/2 month old. 
 The time is flying SO fast!







Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment